This article will show you how to create a new Team account within CommBox’s Agent Workspace.
Teams are groups of users that an organization can create which enables it to set knowledge base items, tags, and keyboard shortcuts for a selected group of users.
In addition, users can filter different areas of the system and view certain teams (Dashboard, Agents Table, and User Attendance Reports).
1. Click on the Settings icon in the lower left-hand corner of the Agent Workspace.
2. Click on Users
3. Click on Teams in the drop-down menu, which expands..
4. Click on the + as seen in this image here. →
5. A small window will pop up (as seen in the screenshot below)
6. Type in the desired name and click on Add New.
7. A new window will appear (screenshot example below) and set the options as desired.
8. Once satisfied, click on Save and then Close.
Once this is done, you should be all set to go!
You can add users to this Team as you wish through the User Management window (please refer to the article titled, “How to set up a User?” for further details.